Life's Little Blessings

A little Love goes a Loonngg way....But add Life's Little Blessings and you have an abundance of Love that you will never quite understand but will also will never run out of.

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Backtracking.....Mommy, Daddy and Ryleigh Park Day



This day was a great day.

He is such a great daddy. She has him wrapped around her little finger :))


She's such a character, already.
Beep. Beep. 


yes. they are related.  


Did I mention he's a FANTABULOUS Daddy??? 


They melt my heart. 



Yeah. That's not cute....
worst part is, she knows it too 



This is probably one of my most favorite pictures!!!! 
adorable! 




This was her favorite slide! 
again. again. in the words of Ryleigh ;) 



It's the moments we create,
and the moments we catch in pictures :) 



oooop....there I am....
lets' just say 7months pregnant...FAT




She must have went through this tunnel 7 or 8 times....back 

and fourth.... 



I just had to put this one :)
They were jumping together 



all and all...a great family outing :)

<3

1 comment:

  1. Love Daddy/Daughter bonding. IT's my favorite thing in the world.

    ReplyDelete